Latest blog posts

Header Ads

Childhood Obesity Poster And Brochure

Hello Everyone, I have made a really interesting thing for the hot topic of this decay. In my previous post, we talked about childhood obesity. In this post, I decided to make a brochure and poster related to childhood obesity and share it with you. Basically, this poster and brochure are made to educate the Parents for the better and healthy future of their child.

Childhood Obesity Poster:

In the poster, I have discussed about the problems related to childhood obesity and then suggested some useful solution. You can use this kind of poster to educate PARENTS.

Childhood obesity


Childhood Obesity Brochure:

For Brochure, I used a famous quote of TOM VILSACK related to childhood obesity and then discussed what is childhood obesity, factors, causes and effects and how we can treat childhood obesity.

Childhood Obesity Front side



Childhood obesity brochure inner side

I hope this was helpful for you and you like this post. 

You can Download these and can use for awareness.

In the end, I would like to say if you have any questions, feel free to ask down in the comment or you can contact me by filling up the contact us form. Please share these posts with your family, friends, and your near ones. So that they can get familiar with food more in-depth and live a healthy life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments